To: My Mom - Poem by Possawat Piankij
Lying in my cradle, I saw your face.
Then, you cradled me, looking into my eyes.
I never forget your warm embrace.
That good time is always in my mind.
When I am sick, you look after me.
You never go away, staying beside my bed.
You are so worried that I can see.
Upon being better, I kiss you on your face.
Your love is very profound.
I do feel very grateful.
I promise not to let you down
And behave well to you.
- One Whistle -
Comments about To: My Mom by Possawat Piankij
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl