Lawrence S. Pertillar
To Reach Beyond Those Yesterdays - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I am not here to avoid the living of life.
Or choose to follow the path of scattered pieces.
There is something fascinating in the naturalness of things.
And there is a desire motivating inside of me that teases,
To reach beyond those yesterdays...
With a teaching of those lessons learned,
Enabling my quest to digest, comprehend and grow.
Comments about To Reach Beyond Those Yesterdays by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl