To The Power Of Woman, God Bless Them - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
The eyes of a woman hold power untold.
With a wink or a coy stare a woman
can enthrall the heartiest of men.
What is the strength,
this power you may ask.
The secret is woman for through
her eyes she loves,
hates, desires, laughs, pities, dies, and shows pettiness.
All of these can thrive and fade in a blink,
a moment in time, and men have no ample defense.
Yet, somehow we survive.
Beware, because when we come under their full sway,
Comments about To The Power Of Woman, God Bless Them by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl