To You - Poem by Lauren Phillips
are you happy now that you're in love?
is it as good as you thought it would be?
are you trying not to think about
how much it's going to hurt when
when he leaves like all the others?
are you just trying to enjoy
this wonderful feeling
as long as he will let you?
are you trying not to remember
that this great love
has caused you great pain?
all you do is imagine his kisses
because for now
they can over power your sadness
Comments about To You by Lauren Phillips
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl