Lawrence S. Pertillar
Too Honest - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Have I 'ever' lied or cheated?
An array of xrays?
Or as I layed butt naked,
Being probed by doctors...
During periods my health decayed?
And even 'then' what lies could I secretly save?
I am too honest.
And have to invent activities I have yet done.
Because everything about me,
Has been exposed and documented...
Under oath to someone.
I can not say I haven't been betrayed,
By those extremely creative.
Comments about Too Honest by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl