RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Too Many Tears - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Music speaking joy and wonder of my heart this morning,
having known way too many tears throughout this lifetime,
listening to rhythms of fantastic happiness as they
run through me continually and incessantly.
Beautiful landscapes being created and perpetrated through
intellect and imagination, nothing else producing this
immaculate peace and innocence of being.
Adjusting, aligning with every note and tone being played,
giving a needed impetus to succeed in this life and in all
of it's endeavors reached for daily.
Comments about Too Many Tears by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl