Lawrence S. Pertillar
Too Reserved And Self Absorbing - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Your excess has left you unacceptible!
Your extremes of self importance,
Is too reserved and self absorbing!
I called out to you once to watch...
Your knickers and your pocket clock!
But you had not stop moaning,
About Blue Moons and ships that sailed!
And I fail to care what the hell you mean!
Comments about Too Reserved And Self Absorbing by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl