Torture (Acrostic) - Poem by cecil hickman
Take these thoughts within your mind.
One should know what suffering is.
Realizing if you are questioning the act,
Then it must be cruelty in some form.
Universally if it causes suffering at all,
Reality is that the act must be torment.
Exacting the realization, this act is, Torture.
Comments about Torture (Acrostic) by cecil hickman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl