Total Evolution - Poem by Hasmukh Amathalal
What is there to feel good?
When meaning of real lfie ism not understood?
When our poor peasants live half clad?
Their stomachs are empty and look half dead
It is good to present in profession
But equally good to make effort for humanization
There is equal joy for participation
In social work and for their elevation
Is that more important?
When you country is reeling under drought at present
People have no water to drink?
They walk miles away and here we boost self with ink!
It is good to look beautiful
But equally good if that looks human
Delivers some message for masses
Without giving any classes
Humanity shall survive
If we revive
Work for total evolution
The only it will be called revolution
Comments about Total Evolution by Hasmukh Amathalal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl