A 17 year old boy put a bunch of fireworks on his head.
The fuses were lit and when they exploded, he was dead.
His mother was angry and tried to have fireworks banned.
But there was something that his mother didn't understand.
The fireworks weren't the only things to blame.
The boy's ignorance got him killed and it was a shame.
Fireworks can be dangerous and what I'm about to tell you is no lie.
You'd better be careful when you use fireworks on this fourth of July.
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.I would like to translate this poem