Trains Steam By... - Poem by Jessica Marshall
Trains steam by, their smoke breaking her calm visage:
Eyebrows manifest themselves into being.
House lights glow brightly in the darkness:
Eyes are burning through the night.
A boulder, cracked, yet strong and steady lies:
Her long and crooked nose is statuesque.
A line of white Billy Goats dance in song and pattern:
Teeth become real, and the hills are smiling.
Her face becomes real,
And she is beautiful.
Comments about Trains Steam By... by Jessica Marshall
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl