Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
Trance - Poem by Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
Every memory of you sleeps in me.
At times I wake in them
and then you're mine again.
Every memory of you sustains me.
At times I fell on them
then I see your face again.
I fell for you as the rain should fall;
bringing me memories, old memories to replenish me..
sweet memories to sustain.
At times I hold on to them
and then I'm alone again.
Comments about Trance by Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl