Trans-Placement Of Sex. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Breasts were kept out of sights;
Cleavage grew prominent.
Groins were hidden with clothes;
Naval became distinct.
Mating across is denied;
Masturbation has taken its place.
Induced by the sight of
The cleavage and belly
Coupled by masturbation,
Man sheds his interest
To have sex with women
As people, having watched the cricket
From television, have lost
Interest in seeing it in person.
Comments about Trans-Placement Of Sex. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl