Transfer - Poem by Jonathan ROBIN
Can promise friendship fresh personnifies
transfer from level ground to penthouse steep,
skim surface whim, or [b]rim vast wave as deep
and high as a tsunami which defies
all in its path, searching to emphasize
emotions' drive, all obstacles must leap?
Will [n]one these words recall or shall both keep
in heart and soul a part? the whole? though flies
Fate’s double hand whose grim date none denies
although some days may snail-trail, seem to creep
unwilling to their one-way dungeon keep?
Is one alone, or may two empathize?
Is this base transfer case, or skein once sown
on which two dangle while Time’s scythe rusts prone?
Comments about Transfer by Jonathan ROBIN
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl