Lawrence S. Pertillar
Tripping Up On Flip Flops - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
In a 'wow' moment,
A denied reality is admitted.
With startling truths being revived...
From the mouths of those,
Once declared as mavericks!
Has no peace attached with facts.
Decades of conflicts
Has been a commitment that will exist.
With more of the same,
To continue to drain brains.
And lies told expected from lips!
And he who said,
A flip flopping is dead.
Has been the one who can not stop...
Tripping up on his own flip flops!
Comments about Tripping Up On Flip Flops by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl