Trumpet Of The Swan - Poem by Ima Ryma
I'm Louie, trumpeter swan,
Born without a trumpeting voice.
I get something to get it on,
A real brass trumpet is my choice.
Made 'fingers' slitting my webbed feet,
So I could play music notes more.
Taps, reveille and mess call beat
Along with other songs galore.
Fans swoon to music from me swanned.
This trumpet of this swan all dig.
Come check me out at the bird pond.
Lincoln Park Zoo is my fav gig.
Yes, a trumpeter swan I am.
With my trumpet this swan do jam.
Comments about Trumpet Of The Swan by Ima Ryma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda