Linda I. Weischedel
Trust These Words My Love - Poem by Linda I. Weischedel
I wonder what it's going to be like to
finally see you,
I wonder how I will react, or just what
I am going to do?
For now I get the chance to hold you,
as for you to hold me,
My heart and mind are holding so many thoughts
of how it's going to be.
I've waited so long for this,
how I have wanted, desired, and craved your kiss.
When the initial shock is over with I will hold you
from just about your hips,
I'll then look into your eyes,
then romatically, passionately, I will be kissing your lips.
May I state this love connection we've have from
afar shall not ever sever,
for my loving you will never end,
I'll be loving you forever.
Comments about Trust These Words My Love by Linda I. Weischedel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl