Lawrence S. Pertillar
Trusting Flights Of Innuendo - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Two peas in a pod we are,
Shadows of each other's pain missed,
When ignored and pouting!
Shifting with unwarranted doubts
Trusting flights of innuendo over facts
Ready to 'read' me
As if you have chapters already re-written!
And when I'm not around...
I'm accused of not understanding your love!
How can I?
We are both applying the same technique!
If we're going to continue to do that...
Can we at least take some time off,
To just be together?
And dropp the spy routine!
We only end up following each other back home!
Comments about Trusting Flights Of Innuendo by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl