Tryin To Be Me... - Poem by kavita bhat
It was'nt any special day when i went off to sleep,
but still dreamt of someone i alwayz wanted to be, , ,
The very next morning, i headed towards a path,
setted up goals and made a good start...
I then somehow saw things which earlier i coud'nt see,
And now i realised all this while i was trying to be ME.....
Comments about Tryin To Be Me... by kavita bhat
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl