jibin joseph Poems
- Coffin Of Gold All around its greed More more more I ...
- Messenger Of Love... Smile, it will never cost a dime Then ...
- Selfish Soul I am a selfish soul I don’t see the sorrows ...
- Land Of Rainbows My love hold my hand Hold my hand ...
- Be Gentle With Words Anger is directly proportional to the ...
- She Is A Murderer.... She is a murderer A merciless ...
- Words Mean Nothing When I am with you I am short of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Coffin Of Gold
All around its greed
More more more I need
If I have one I need more
I am not satisfied anymore
Not in my dream, I would share
Greed overtook me and I stopped to care
I am no longer satisfied with anything
Feel like owning everything
All the money in the world
Still greed tells me more and more
Where I will bury all these wealth
I have lost myself that’s the truth
Help me …to me they plead
Greedy I am to see them plead
What will I do with all these money?
Still more more more I need
Maybe I will have a coffin of gold