Two Types Of People In This World - Poem by Jazzy Stephens
There’s two types of people in this word, which one are you?
Independent, or do you needa lean on your crew?
The one who always humble even at the top step?
Or the one who protects his nonexistent rep?
And when you got a problem and don’t know what to do
The first kind’s always there to help and comfort you
But the other guy’s not there. He’s off getting high,
Not giving a crap about who lives and who dies
There’s two types of people in this world, which one are you?
You better be the first ‘cause that’s the only kind that’s true.
Comments about Two Types Of People In This World by Jazzy Stephens
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda