Ace Of Black Hearts
Ultimately Satisfied - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
In truth I don't think either one could or should be forever satisfied.
It is like reaching the end of the Internet.
Does that mean you read every single page?
Or did you just get bored with it.
Ultimately satisfied does not exist in humans.
We have this need to always be doing something.
Whether it is always productive or not depends on the individual we are speaking of.
Comments about Ultimately Satisfied by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda