Lawrence S. Pertillar
Unable To Commit - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I choose not to sing,
'We Are The World' with anyone.
Don't be stunned.
I just refuse to sit and sip,
With hypocrites spilling philosophies,
They themselves admit...
They are unable to commit to,
If not assisted by photo ops...
And served hors d'oeuvres!
Comments about Unable To Commit by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl