Under Zapping - Poem by Muzahidul Reza
Where I live just you live there
You and me live yet so far,
What is it that does differing us?
Neither you nor me have sense,
What is it that does zapping us?
You and me are so unconscious,
This unconsciousness gives nothing
But harms us and our every thing.
Copyright © Muzahidul Reza | 04/29/2017
Comments about Under Zapping by Muzahidul Reza
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda