Lawrence S. Pertillar
Unending Arguments - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The worse thing someone can do
To anyone believed to be close.
Is to pretend to approve,
Of all things they've done you help host.
To agree with things they say,
As if it is okay.
When you know in your heart...
They are wrong from the start.
If a friendship like this,
Continues as it does.
An honesty wished,
Will never between them exist.
That's why it is important,
Never to dismiss...
A disrespect of an integrity one holds,
That brings with it unending arguments.
Comments about Unending Arguments by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl