Lawrence S. Pertillar
Unlimited Treasure Trove - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
If I had been obvious...
You'd be deplete of imagination.
At the lost of benefit,
And at your expense!
In your uncleverness,
It is you...
That provides me a motivation!
No matter how ridiculous you expound upon it.
Offering an unlimited treasure trove,
Of refuted nonsense...
And I have turned that into a career.
I would thank you!
But you might interpret my comments,
As being cynical.
When I am actually wanting to be sarcastic.
Comments about Unlimited Treasure Trove by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda