Lawrence S. Pertillar
Unshakened, Unrelenting And Reliable - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
More warnings to them will come,
To be ignored.
And in the face of disaster,
Defiantly they will take a stance.
With claims to make they will rebuild,
It will be expected their lack of 'sense',
Of comprehending messages sent...
Will prove their ignorance to be instilled.
Unshakened, unrelenting and reliable.
Please restore our possessions.
Please return to us,
Those precious impressions...
We knew and lived to make.
Please help us overcome...
These inconvenient threats to our lives.
Please help us to 'temporarily'...
Take these few minutes to realize and tolerate,
The doing to do without greed.'
Comments about Unshakened, Unrelenting And Reliable by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl