RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Unsuspecting Ideas - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wandering into jungles of fortitude, being careful not to
fall into pitfalls or traps that may be hiding in shadows,
waiting to pounce on unsuspecting ideas of tomorrow.
Resting easily upon seats of yesterday's porch left un-
attended, yet ready for what is in daylight as life joins
forces with death in order to ensure our future beyond the
horizons and limits of our earthly shores in the future.
Comments about Unsuspecting Ideas by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl