James Lee Watts
Untitled - Poem by James Lee Watts
The love I feel for you is so big it’s untrue,
Sincere but confusing,
And I don’t know what to do,
You say you love me back,
But what does love mean?
What does love show?
Can you tell me you that you feel love?
If no one really knows what it is,
You make it so hard to believe your words that you breathe,
Sliding softly off you sweet lips,
And into my ear,
I long for that word,
Comments about Untitled by James Lee Watts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl