James Lee Watts
Children In Need - Poem by James Lee Watts
Once again its that time of the year,
Pudsey bear is finally here,
Donate some money to show that you care,
How would you feel if your family lived out there?
Struggling to survive,
Everyday a battle to stay alive,
Your children cry for some food to eat,
Anything to keep going, that little heart beat,
So on this special night,
Make sure these children get a good long fight,
At a good life that we know,
Come on let your love show.
For the children who really are in need.
Comments about Children In Need by James Lee Watts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda