Up And Down. [circle Poem #2] - Poem by Mary X
where did the goblins
which tree did the dog bark at?
was it the long thin stem reaching
from the ground? was it?
or was it the fingernail
trying to scrape
its way into the sky?
who’s irritated now? who
Comments about Up And Down. [circle Poem #2] by Mary X
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl