Voice Is A Name - Poem by Mary X
hello and welcome to my new pen
it is a fountain pen.
Oh yes it is indeed! Welcome new pen
with a new style. The pen domineers
the texture, the tone of the
text—it can be said:
a new pen means a new voice.
Comments about Voice Is A Name by Mary X
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl