Mary X Poems
- Masturbation. There are times when you simply cannot do ...
- Bipolar Barbie. There was this Barbie-doll girl I knew who ...
- Truth. Fishing for wood on the edge of my mattress
- A Love Letter. I sit in the dark niches Alone. Even ...
- Muslim Woman. I open up my book of thoughts And memories, ...
- A Realization At The Perfect M... Every night when I’m ...
- Culture Of Ithey/I. they told me that walking to the ...
average. come healthy aesthetics come deadly sufferings. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
There are times when you simply
cannot do anything.
You lay there in Medusa’s
ugly vision, sat in granite
with nothing apart from
the breast you are touching.
It isn’t even a breast,
just a pocket of air
that your mind urges you to think is
a beautifully sculpted woman.
That doesn’t matter though,
we find our pleasures
whether it be a candle’s tone
a man’s fingering hand
or the piece of gentle anatomy
that you have held in your pocket.