Lawrence S. Pertillar
Verbalism - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
There is nothing about a yesterday lived,
That can be done to redo to correct...
With a reliving that satisfies,
More than the content of the time given.
It has happened to go attached to a past.
Just like the start of this verbalism,
Using words as if they were more imortant...
Than the realities they represent,
That began from a beginning...
To end with closure.
Comments about Verbalism by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl