Ace Of Black Hearts
Voice Of The Dead Lover. - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
I know you will never understand.
Oh how I wish you would.
Oh how I wish I could.
Reaching you from beyond my grave.
An angel has come to save.
Are thou truly so brave?
Risking it all in the name of love.
Just because of something I never was.
A creature of conformity.
A lie that burns the eyes.
A tear dropp that will never fall.
No matter how hard I try.
If only to die delivering the ultimate message.
My thoughts are always with you.
It is getting cold.
I can no longer see.
You will always be a part of me.
Call it destiny, but to the next world I must go.
Becoming an empty vessel on a bed.
This is the voice of the soon to be dead.
Comments about Voice Of The Dead Lover. by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda