Musfiq us shaleheen
Musfiq us shaleheen Poems
- The Lost Spring This day you left me And spring lost its ...
- An Untold Love Vitreous shinning of moon, as springtime ...
- 1971: A War Of Liberation ~~ After Nine month bloodshed- A...
- A Commitment To Love A little say to you, my darling- You ...
- Beauty Of Rose ### When a bud became a rose, vigorous ...
- A Travel To Universe An infinite travel in a time machine, ...
- A Love Poem I come to you- Rivers come to ocean As monsoon ...
Words which are uttered
Of course diluted within air
Has written in the book of divine
Many do not understand while they read
Like a beautiful garden
They are more steadfast
And that Red Rose is for yours
I have seen a lot of values to be gloomy
Then they lost
I have seen so far
Wandering Star to Star
Again in the Fog, tried to recognize
She lost! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''love is for yours@All Rights Reserved by Musfiq us shaleheen
love is for mine
And we are for each other''
''I am moving with the stream@ Musfiq us shaleheen
not worrying about the destiny even where they are going
or what they think''
''Silence gives rise to many route@ Musfiq us shaleheen
But when you called from the back
I have only one losing all the way''
'''Listen,@Musfiq us shaleheen
All this in preparation
Is only for his death'
তোমার প্রস্তুতির সবই একমাত্র মৃত্যুর জন্য''
while sometimes different blood groups
but when you are broken
yet he feels pain
যদিও কখনো কখনো রক্তের গ্রুপ আলাদা
তোমার আঘাতে স...
The Lost Spring
This day you left me
And spring lost its flower forever
At early spring, young called never
Again in a low silent day,
I heard the crisping of a lost grasshopper
In a black and white glow dream
Far away from the silky moon sprung
There birds feathers were oping with high delicate
Though Pale petals were losing their pixel with pleasant
But the high divine melody colored the deep purple
Then another high spring fallen to light purple
Yellow flowers bloom on her pale face again
At Night mild murmur cools the heart of the passionate
And the ...