'Wandering' - Poem by Kailia Chatterton
Things I couldn't control went the
I lost my way,
Just wandering through life,
devastated and emotionally chaotic
trying to find something to take away
taking refuge under the influence
of drugs and alcohol,
It helping nothing.
I saw that there's no comfort in this
Wandering helplessly and cluelessly,
I found the road again,
and I know just what I need.
To find my way back to
you and me.
Comments about 'Wandering' by Kailia Chatterton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl