Waterfall - Poem by Max Reif
How is it such pure motion
can make a single, constant sound?
I close my eyes:
that's all I hear.
Perhaps we're like that, too —
in all our great activity,
each sounds a constant,
Comments about Waterfall by Max Reif
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda