Watering Is Wastering - Poem by Douglas Scotney
far more advanced than ours,
and with population tera,
from using water as coal,
Using Water As Water Is Waste.
'What did you expect, ' its leaders said,
'where power is water-based.'
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Watering Is Wastering by Douglas Scotney
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl