We Are Swimming In New Day - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
On arrival of new day at dawn
We are swimming to reach up to
You are our eternal destination
You hold us in lap to share love.
This nice art in life we hold
To survive and cross obstacles
You guide us and we scribble
Up holding wisdom we smile more.
New day fills new glitter in real
We sustain and live long for sure
There is definite path in life
You teach us and we learn to swim.
Finely crafted mind is well joyed
Enjoying wisdom to learn we rise
Sun spreads rays we catch light
Your eternal guidance shows love.
Comments about We Are Swimming In New Day by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl