Wealth And Food - Poem by Naveed Akram
There is pity where we walk
In the mouths we float our food
Sin is again in the mind
What will this bring when we think?
What food do we bring for our bodies
When the mouth is strong in taste
For the fine wine and lovely bites
So strong in love of our soul?
The smile on your face is strong
As the tale we tell will bring more food
To the hearts of the poor
Who will love us more for our wealth is grand.
Comments about Wealth And Food by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl