Weekend Haiku - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
It's so refreshing
to be without the bastards
perhaps they've left now?
A Sunday ev'ning
in peace and company of
some real poets.
Oh God, please chase them
from here to fields of hatred
that's what they cherish.
Comments about Weekend Haiku by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl