Whales Hear The Music - Poem by James McLain
'Dear'...when you smile like that
is such a troublesome i worry
and verbal, 'scrambled intercourse! !
Why to be loving terrible,
we would like to driver your designate.
Your baby-sitter as all knowing,
other than such simple nervousness?
There is no,
'is there not! i mean yes,
no some colored difference.
Being born in another country,
many thousands of miles away.
That my siblings do the humphing.
Even whales hear the music
is never of complication
the troublesome, as others
whom coarse items that brings,
ringing to your tender ears
and flashes of lightning
that cause you such discomfort there.
Comments about Whales Hear The Music by James McLain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda