Lawrence S. Pertillar
What A Logical Explanation - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
A posh and elegant home,
Sitting in a setting...
That is clearly amongst the best.
An unrest occurs.
And those inside are victimized,
Losing their lives and that home is burned down.
Photographers and rescuers are allowed on the scene.
But those who wish to investigate what took place,
Are not permitted to step a foot inside...
With a doing done that is denied.
What do you make of this?
'Maybe they wish to keep it secret,
A watering of the plants had not been done as promised?
And those who visited,
Were negligent in conducting their business.
And this is wished to keep secret and not go public.'
What a logical explanation.
I hadn't thought of that.
Comments about What A Logical Explanation by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl