What I Can And Can'T Say! - Poem by Brian Counsell
The zillion stars sparkle in the sky.
They always seem to be ever so high.
I ask and ponder reasons why!
If you say you don.t..you lie!
I hope that one day my soul will fly
Now my opinion of the question..Why?
The answer is as clear as glass,
The sky is blue and green is grass.
The answer that comes to me real fast,
Need to feed my mind and soul at last.
Just watch the sky on a cloudy day.
Then you'll know what I can't say.
And find the place my mind does lay,
Fopr i have found, no other way.
Comments about What I Can And Can'T Say! by Brian Counsell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl