What Is That? - Poem by David Taylor
What is it that watches all this life,
and never grows old or tired.
That never moves on,
and never goes.
That sees elation and desperation,
and never fears.
That which with all time passing,
never leaves my heart.
And never, ever will depart.
It’s that, that’s always in my heart.
Comments about What Is That? by David Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl