Lawrence S. Pertillar
What Part Of Reality Refused - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
What part of reality refused,
Do people continue to disbelieve?
The one they see without accepting,
And turn their heads?
Or the one they turn their heads,
To see in disbelief it exists to dismiss?
Comments about What Part Of Reality Refused by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl