What Would I Do? - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
What would I do without you?
I would die,
What would I do if you could not see?
I would be your eyes,
what would I do if you could not hear?
I would be your ears,
What would I do if you would not love me?
I would love you anyways.
Comments about What Would I Do? by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl