Amy Louise Kerswell
When I Come To The End Of My Road. - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
When I come to the end of my road.
Miss me For a little while but forever.
Please don't let your heart hold any fears.
Let your eyes shed no tears.
For why cry now.
When my toutured soul has been set free.
I know My suicide musst be difficult to understand.
But hopefully you'll see that I am free.
One day we all have to take the journey of death.
And on this day I breathe my last breath.
I'm ready to take the last jouney home.
Please please don't cry for me.
Comments about When I Come To The End Of My Road. by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda