Lawrence S. Pertillar
When That Brick Is Dropped - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The odyssey masked now captures,
A delusional 'hint' now exposed.
Those who believe they were free as they were...
Are now the subjects,
Of the bizarre and absurd.
Your bubble has been popped.
You who believed you were of better stock.
And when that brick is dropped,
You will remember...
All the chances you had,
To keep the madness stopped!
Comments about When That Brick Is Dropped by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye